Monthly Archives: August 2007
You can see my first article about Mabugz to know a bit as it’s and as it works.
I have fixed the most problems that it had with the first version. This version was a bit (or very) buggy. I did it during one evening and it went out as it went out
I have made a small guide of the most interesting functions who has Mabugz, with some tricks to use Mabugz and nstructions to install Mabugz too. You can find it in its page: Mabugz web page.
The most typical features of this version are that the search has got improved a heap, more options to filter the search: Status, Severity, Reporter, Priority, Assignee, Component and Product.
Options to search in the bug title only and in addition in the comments, download the attachments of the bugs, save the bug text in a textfile, etc. And an improvement in usability.
TODO: Post new bugs and modify bugs existing.
If you find some bug or if you want to do some comment, you can write it here or in the project page.