Monthly Archives: July 2007
In this version the aspect has been improved. Now, dialogs and windows are hildonized . Now it’s better complemented with the maemo UI.
Mirage needs python installed: Python Installation.
Please report bugs and feature request: Mirage Garage Project
In future, you can see Mirage running in Sardine:
UPDATE: If you installed Mirage 0.8.3-3 you will see that a bug exists that crash Mirage when it’s running X seconds.
Please, install the new version that it haven’t this bug.
Sorry for it. It’s to silly bug : (
This new version is a minor update, since it has few new features, but there is more work to code level, with some rewritten things.
- Added to progressbar while posting and uploading images. Now Maemo Wordpy doesn’t hang when upload an image.
- Added Help support. I add support for osso-help. You can launch the Help application from the menu and there you will see an entry for Maemo Wordpy, with the explanation of its use. Though I have to improve this help in future versions.
- Tags are 100% XHTML valid. Maemo Wordpy now use ‘span style’ and others tags to be 100% XHTML. Though the good use of them always depends on the final user.
- Add new tags: font-color, background-color and font-size. You can see the example of these options.
- Some fixes here and there.
Remember that you must have Python installed in your Internet Tablet: Python Installation.
Please report bugs
You can see the Maemo Wordpy Roadmap. That’s as Maemo Wordpy will be in future versions.
Thanks to Danny Milosavljevic there is Unzip’s new version.
Danny sent a patch in order that the File Manager support Unzip. That’s to say, already you don’t need osso-xterm for unzip a Zip file, only with a click on it in the File Manager and voilá.
You will see an icon in the menu that is ‘Uncompress zip files’, well this access doesn’t do anything if tap on it, but it’s necessary for the File Manager support. The icon is from File-Roller. Thanks:)
Now already it’s not necessary to be a great linux hacker for uncompress your zip files in your Internet Tablets
Thank you very much Danny.