Monthly Archives: April 2007
Here is Maemo WordPy’s new version. In this version it has the following new funcionalities:
- Added options for cut, copy and paste text.
- Now the password is saved in base64 codification.
- Added possibility to add tracbacks.
- Added possibility to add Technorati tags.
- Added an option to allow or avoid comments in a post.
- More writting tags: paragraph, align left, right, center and justify.
To install Maemo Wordpy you can follow the instructions that exist in its garage page: https://maemo-wordpy.garage.maemo.org
If you already have installed Maemo Wordpy, you can update it only in spite of going to the downloads page and installing the version adapted to your ITOS.
Try it and report bugs and feature requests in Maemo Wordpy project page at https://garage.maemo/projects/maemo-wordpy/ or in this post.
Here is Maemo WordPy.
This first version is capable to post in WordPress with categories chosen, save posts written and open it later and few small things more. And it run in Nokia 770 and N800.
It’s a beta version so there is sure that it has enough bugs. It’s important (and obligatory ) that you comment the bugs that you should have found. For it you can use the garage page or even, my email (dyerga(arroba)gmail.com). Also you can set feature requests.
Well, I have written a small page explaining how install Maemo WordPy and its simple use.
Also I have upload some Maemo WordPy’s screenshots.
I have a TODO list for the application more or less the following one (this can change):
- Fix possible bugs.
- Organize the code (now it’s a bit disorderly).
Version 0.2 (soon)
- Copy, cut and paste options.
- More options for writting (alignment, etc.).
- More small bugs fix.
- Add trackbacks, keywords.
- Edit posts published.
- Multiple accounts.
- Choose publish/drafts.
- Preview pots? (Gtkhtml?).
- Delete posts.
- New forms for save the settings and the posts.
- Your feature requests.